The price is limited. BUY TODAY as the promotion is available🔥
⏰Handling time>> Priority is given to delivery after payment.
😊Returns>> Fast refund for any product quality issues within 30 days, support return.
🚢Shipping>>We'll arrange the fastest shipping for you. Free Shipping On Orders Over $39.99
🏆After Sales Service>>If you are not satisfied with the goods received, please contact us within 15 days after receipt, and we will give you the best help! Please don't worry!
This amazing tool allows you to graft plants together and cut branches easily!Pruning blade(1/8" thick) is ideal for cutting leaves, twigs, and stems without changing the tool
Perfect for fruit trees or growing a beautiful garden!
Similar to transplanting organs in humans, you can combine parts from two different trees to form a single, functioning individual. The benefit An exact genetic duplicate of the superior tree.
That means, if you have one tree that harvests amazing fruit each year, you can create an exact copy by using this grafting technique an effectively double or triple your harvest.
- Made of sharp shearing blades,high-strength PVC, Japan SK5 double-edged cutting blades
- 3 replaceable grafting cutting blades(Cut/U-Cut/V-Cut/Ω) for a precise and clean cut
- Able to cut grafting plants' twig 1CM diameter
- The cuts of two kinds of wood will fit together perfectly for maximum cambium contact, significantly improving the survival rate.
- Materials:steel, PVC and Aluminum alloy
- Color: black
- Phillips screwdriver with red handle
- Size: 21cm * 12cm/8.27inch * 4.72inch
- Grafting Tape Width: 3cm/1.18"
- 1 X Fruit Tree Pruning Shears Grafting Cutting Tool
- 3 X Blades
- 1 X Grafting Tape
How to use:
- Step 1:Hold the grafting stock in the grafting tool and squeeze the handle to make the cut, repeat this step to cut the stem from the donor plant. Take care to ensure that the groove is cut in the stock plant.
- Step 2:Slide the donor stem into the groove of the stock plant, matching the cut surfaces as closely as possible. If the stock and donor plant are not the same size, match on the side only.
- Step 3:Place sterilizing material around the joint, and bind with tape, the sterilizing material will protect against bacteria and weather conditions.
- Step 4:Use the pruner to cut useless branches from the plant.
- Step 5:The grafting tool with "V & U & Ω" blade and the end of blade both can cut, the one-piece blade can be used as two pieces blade, so you would have a total six pieces blade.
📦 Insured Worldwide Shipping: Each order includes real-time tracking details and insurance coverage in the unlikely event that a package gets lost or stolen in transit.
✉️ 24/7 Customer Support: We have a team of live reps ready to help and answer any questions you have within a 24-hour time frame, 7 days a week. Please contact us at [email protected] should you need assistance.
🔒 Safe & Secure Checkouts: Safe payments via PayPal® & credit/debit card, Keep your personal and financial information 100% protected.